Monday, June 25, 2012

Pleasant Grove Cemetery

Ok.Full disclosure: I love walking around cemeteries. Ever since I went to the gorgeous Cemetiere du Pere Lachaise in Paris, I have been very intrigued by them. I just find them so peaceful and calm. The stillness of it all strikes me. In warm weather, there are flowers galore and nicely manicured greenery. The ones with famous people laying at rest have huge towering tombstones that look like houses. In contrast, your average cemetery will have a couple of tiny slabs with no names on them whatsoever.









Porta-potty a few feet away from a grave?! Don't seem right!






                                                  Don't take a walk in the park, try a graveyard :)

1 comment:

  1. Number 6 and number 8 are my favorites. Fantastic lighting. The entrance looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete