Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holy Matrimony

Kim got married this past weekend (!!!) and I got the chance to stretch my amateur photographer legs.
Some of us bridesmaids. My friend K on the left and M on the right. I'm in the middle! (duh)






Maid of Honor looking wonderful!


The happy couple.

Oh man. I hope I am this full of energy when I'm his age!

What's a wedding without dancing Marines?






And my favorite picture: 

On the count of three everyone say "AWWWWWWW"
1...2...3...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!

I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I am a true die hard romantic and the thought of marriage is so beautiful to me. Spending the rest of your life with someone who promised to love you forever, no matter what...And don't get me wrong, I'm not naive. I know that nowadays, marriages have a 50 percent survival rate and that real life often gets in the way of promises and dedication. But that IDEA, that two people could love each other so much that (at least once upon a time) they wanted to be together forever is simply lovely. And possible. I imagine it to be a long hard road, but nothing worth doing is ever really easy.
Just my two cents.
If you're interested.
Which you'd better be!
Just kidding. (No, but really you better be.)


I'm off to bed. (3:53AM eek!) Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment